Prescott Publishing is pleased to announce the release of a new title in our line of devotional journals by Jennifer Flanders. Joy to the World is a devotional journal for the advent season and will help focus your heart this Christmas on the greatest Gift of all.
Part diary, part Bible study, part coloring book, part keepsake, these journals have enjoyed great popularity among our readers. You can read what they are saying here.)
And now, through the month of December, enjoy special savings on all the titles in this series: Save 40% when you buy five or more directly through the publisher.
That’s only $9 each (regularly $14.95)! Just select whichever five titles you’d like (mix or match) and use the following code during checkout: JCC5XVGA
Here is a sampling of the pages you’ll find inside the newest journal, Joy to the World:
Titles currently available in this series include:
All Things Bright & Beautiful: A Devotional Journal for Nature Lovers
Be Still My Soul: A Devotional Journal for Boys
Bread of Heaven: A Devotional Journal for Culinary Artists
How Do I Love Thee?: A Devotional Journal for Wives
Joy to the World: A Devotional Journal for Advent
Moment by Moment: A Devotional Journal for Girls
Best wishes from Prescott Publishing for a blessed Thanksgiving!
Prescott Publishing is pleased to announce a new book from Jennifer Flanders called Balance: The Art of Minding What Matters Most.
Although the official release date is not until Black Friday (November 27), you can pre-order either the e-book or the paperback now from Amazon — and there are some really good advantages to doing just that!
The top four benefits to pre-ordering BALANCE:
- You will earn all sorts of free bonuses when you order before the release date. (Scroll down for a complete list.)
- It will be one less thing to remember in the craziness that often accompanies Thanksgiving weekend.
- Pre-orders make a huge difference. The higher my Amazon ranking is on the day the book launches, the more likely bookstores will be to actually stock the book on their shelves.
- You can knock out some of your Christmas shopping early.
BALANCE offers Biblical guidelines and practical suggestions for taming your schedule, identifying your highest priorities, setting attainable goals, investing your resources of time and energy wisely, and focusing your attention on the things that matter most.
This book is for anybody who
… is constantly on the GO without a moment to spare
… has forgotten how to SLOW DOWN and enjoy life
… wishes they could STOP time just long enough to catch up
Who on your gift list could use a little more BALANCE?
If you order either the paperback or the e-book version before midnight, November 26, you will receive the following bonuses:
Order 1 copy of BALANCE and you’ll get:
- A bundle of 5 e-books, including CSPA’s Book of the Year, 25 Ways to Communicate Respect to Your Husband
- A 2016 printable calendar and planning guide, plus prioritizing/ goal setting worksheets.
- Set of 10 Balance-themed inspiring iPhone Wallpapers
Order 5 or more copies of BALANCE and you’ll get:
- All the bonuses listed above, PLUS…
- Set of 24 printable Scripture cards about minding what matters most
- MP3 “Don’t Stress Out: Help for the Harried Homeschool Mom” (Jennifer gave this talk at the Great Homeschool Convention in Fort Worth earlier this year, but the truths she shares apply whether you homeschool or not)
Order 10 or more copies of BALANCE and you’ll get:
- All the bonuses listed above, PLUS…
- MP3 of Jennifer’s talk “Target Practice: Learning to Set Attainable Goals”
- One (1) free hardcopy of your book of choice from Prescott Publishing
To claim your bonuses, simply email a copy of your Amazon receipt/ order confirmation number to [email protected]. Please allow 48 hours for the request to be processed. But hurry! This offer expires at midnight, November 26th!
Although National Book Lovers Day is officially on the ninth, some people observe this holiday on the first Saturday of November — and that’s today!
What will you read this weekend to celebrate your love of the written word?