If there’s a book you really want to read but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it.”--------------- Toni Morrison ----------------
"The worth of a book is to be measured by what you can carry away from it."----------James Bryce -------------
Looking for Something?
Find Us on Facebook
- 25 Ways to Communicate Respect
- 25 Ways to Show Love
- 100 Days of Blessing – Volume 1
- 100 Days of Blessing – Volume 2
- All Things Bright & Beautiful
- Balance: The Art of Minding What Matters Most
- Be Still My Soul
- Bread of Heaven
- Cheer Up!
- Color: The Bread of Life
- Color: The Fruit of the Spirit
- Color: My Heart, Thy Home
- Color: The Walk of Faith
- Get Up & Go
- Glad Tidings
- How Do I Love Thee?
- How To Encourage Your Husband
- How To Encourage Your Children
- Joy to the World
- Life’s Big Questions: Colossians
- Life’s Big Questions: The Gospel of John
- Love Your Husband/ Love Yourself
- Moment by Moment
- The Prodigy Project
Prescott Publishing is a proud member of:
Monthly Archives: November 2015
Prescott Publishing is pleased to announce the release of a new title in our line of devotional journals by Jennifer Flanders. Joy to the World is a devotional journal for the advent season and will help focus your heart this … Continue reading
Best wishes from Prescott Publishing for a blessed Thanksgiving!
Prescott Publishing is pleased to announce a new book from Jennifer Flanders called Balance: The Art of Minding What Matters Most. Although the official release date is not until Black Friday (November 27), you can pre-order either the e-book or … Continue reading
Although National Book Lovers Day is officially on the ninth, some people observe this holiday on the first Saturday of November — and that’s today! What will you read this weekend to celebrate your love of the written word?