Perhaps the advent of e-readers has dated this quote a little bit, but I’d still rather hold the printed and bound pages in my hands than an electronic devise. How about you? Do you prefer to read hard copy or digital text?
If there’s a book you really want to read but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it.”--------------- Toni Morrison ----------------
"The worth of a book is to be measured by what you can carry away from it."----------James Bryce -------------
Looking for Something?
Find Us on Facebook
- 25 Ways to Communicate Respect
- 25 Ways to Show Love
- 100 Days of Blessing – Volume 1
- 100 Days of Blessing – Volume 2
- All Things Bright & Beautiful
- Balance: The Art of Minding What Matters Most
- Be Still My Soul
- Bread of Heaven
- Cheer Up!
- Color: The Bread of Life
- Color: The Fruit of the Spirit
- Color: My Heart, Thy Home
- Color: The Walk of Faith
- Get Up & Go
- Glad Tidings
- How Do I Love Thee?
- How To Encourage Your Husband
- How To Encourage Your Children
- Joy to the World
- Life’s Big Questions: Colossians
- Life’s Big Questions: The Gospel of John
- Love Your Husband/ Love Yourself
- Moment by Moment
- The Prodigy Project
Prescott Publishing is a proud member of: