Did you know that February is National Library Lovers’ Month? How about celebrating by taking a couple of books (or a whole shelf!) out of cold storage and reading the thoughts between their covers? If I were a book, that would certainly make me happy!
Looking for more ways to celebrate? Check out this article for a lengthy list of ideas for supporting your local library and fostering literacy and a love for reading in your own community.
If there’s a book you really want to read but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it.”--------------- Toni Morrison ----------------
"The worth of a book is to be measured by what you can carry away from it."----------James Bryce -------------
Looking for Something?
Find Us on Facebook
- 25 Ways to Communicate Respect
- 25 Ways to Show Love
- 100 Days of Blessing – Volume 1
- 100 Days of Blessing – Volume 2
- All Things Bright & Beautiful
- Balance: The Art of Minding What Matters Most
- Be Still My Soul
- Bread of Heaven
- Cheer Up!
- Color: The Bread of Life
- Color: The Fruit of the Spirit
- Color: My Heart, Thy Home
- Color: The Walk of Faith
- Get Up & Go
- Glad Tidings
- How Do I Love Thee?
- How To Encourage Your Husband
- How To Encourage Your Children
- Joy to the World
- Life’s Big Questions: Colossians
- Life’s Big Questions: The Gospel of John
- Love Your Husband/ Love Yourself
- Moment by Moment
- The Prodigy Project
Prescott Publishing is a proud member of: