Prescott Publishing is pleased to announce the release of 25 Ways to Show Love to Your Wife: A Handbook for Husbands.
Your wife is a reflection of your love for her:
– Do you wish she were more joyful and affectionate?
– Do you want her to show appreciation for all you do?
– Do you hunger for her admiration and respect?
– Are you wishing you could have more fun together?
– Would you like for your wife to stop nagging?
Then treat her the way you’d like to be treated!
In this second volume of our 25 Ways Learning Library, author Doug Flanders shares tried-and-true principles that have contributed to the happiness and success of the marriage he and his wife have enjoyed since the summer of 1987.
Packed with Scripture references, personal anecdotes, inspirational quotes, and sound Biblical wisdom, 25 Ways to Show Love to Your Wife is a must-read for any husband who is looking to improve the quality of his marriage or strengthen his relationship to his wife.As in 25 Ways to Communicate Respect to Your Husband, each chapter ends with straightforward suggestions for putting the principles discussed into practice, making it easy for readers to adapt and apply what they’ve learned to their own situation.