Prescott Publishing takes pleasure in announcing that author Doug Flanders will soon release his second book, 25 Ways to Show Love to Your Wife, an expansion of his popular blog post by the same name.
This title is a companion volume to his wife’s 25 Ways to Communicate Respect to Your Husband (already released).
With marriages crumbling on all sides, both Doug and Jennifer Flanders feel an urgency to call husbands and wives back to the basics:
- “Husbands, love your wives….” (Colossians 3:19)
- Wives should respect their husbands.” (Ephesians 5:33)
- “Treat one another as more important than yourself” (Philippians 2:3)
- “…through love serve one another.” (Galatians 5:13)
- “Honor one another above yourselves.” (Romans 12:10)
“If couples would simply take these scriptural injunctions to heart,” Flanders writes, “their marriages would not only survive, but would thrive — just as God intended.”
But how does one go about implementing these principles? What does “honoring each other above yourself” and “serving one another in love” really look like on a day-to-day basis?
That’s the question the Flanders’ books seek to answer. In both volumes, you’ll find twenty-five time-tested strategies for communicating love and respect in consistent, meaningful, practical ways your spouse is sure to appreciate.