If there’s a book you really want to read but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it.”--------------- Toni Morrison ----------------
"The worth of a book is to be measured by what you can carry away from it."----------James Bryce -------------
Looking for Something?
Find Us on Facebook
- 25 Ways to Communicate Respect
- 25 Ways to Show Love
- 100 Days of Blessing – Volume 1
- 100 Days of Blessing – Volume 2
- All Things Bright & Beautiful
- Balance: The Art of Minding What Matters Most
- Be Still My Soul
- Bread of Heaven
- Cheer Up!
- Color: The Bread of Life
- Color: The Fruit of the Spirit
- Color: My Heart, Thy Home
- Color: The Walk of Faith
- Get Up & Go
- Glad Tidings
- How Do I Love Thee?
- How To Encourage Your Husband
- How To Encourage Your Children
- Joy to the World
- Life’s Big Questions: Colossians
- Life’s Big Questions: The Gospel of John
- Love Your Husband/ Love Yourself
- Moment by Moment
- The Prodigy Project
Prescott Publishing is a proud member of:
October 2018 S M T W T F S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Prescott Publishing
Best wishes from Prescott Publishing for a rich, joyous, and meaningful Christmas.
The holidays mean lots of company, lots of food, lots of dirty dishes… and lots of opportunity for multi-tasking. What sorts of stories might you dream up while soaking and scouring and scrubbing?
Whether you’re reading a book silently or aloud, don’t you love to immediately reread passages that are particularly funny or insightful? The great thing about reading as opposed to watching televised sports is that YOU are in charge of which … Continue reading
With the possible exception of a few textbooks we found useful but not enjoyable, we agree with Oscar on this point. So let’s clear our shelves of all those books that we’ll never crack open again, to make room for … Continue reading
That’s the book we should read, read, and re-read — don’t you think?